Providence Raceway Inc. Track Rules
Tires: Open Tire Rule
Tires may be cut and prepped.
NO prepping outside your pit.
Do NOT wipe on your tires at the grid!
All Jr. Classes small pipe
Adult classes big pipe
Feature races will be 20 laps or 20 minutes.
3 karts or less will have 10 laps or 10 minutes.
Time starts at the drop of the 1st GREEN Flag.
There will be NO WAITING for anyone at the grid.
Clone Engines = NKA Rules
All Karts = NKA
Muffler in all classes
NO SUBSTITUTE DRIVERS ALLOWED
Here are our UPDATED rules for our 2019 Predator class:
2019 Predator Rules
1) Out of box stock
2) Class weight 390lbs & 360lbs
3) 5100 Max RPM/ Checked by our device post race. 5101 is illegal.
4) Governor must surge-5100 max RPM on kart stand.
5) Open clutch with gear rule = 18 front tooth driver and Rear gear 55-57 .
6) You may disconnect vent tube on tank.
7) We recommend a jam nut on the throttle stop screw.
8) You can only bolt on chain guard and add heat shield.
9) You can unplug oil sensor.
10) You can vent the gas cap.
11) During the race no pushing is allowed.
12) When asked you must run the tracks engine.
13) All tech will be done race day.
14) Engine tech compare to known stock.
15) You can protest the kart in front of you for $200.00 and $50.00 to accept.
Kid Karts: $15
All other classes: $25 entry fee+ $5 transponder +$5 points fund = $35
A competitor’s racing age is determined by their age on Jan 1st. If you run Jr 1 and would like to run Jr. 2, you may do so without jeopardizing your points in Jr. 1. The same will rules will go for Jr. 2 and Jr. 3. The drivers that have been advanced in an earlier season cannot reverse. The advancement will be determined by race official and parent.
Take your kart to impound and leave it. Don’t touch other karts. Anyone caught in impound without a senior tech’s permission will be disqualified. The ONLY ONE to give permission to leave the impound area is the Senior Tech Official. Gas checkers can tell you your gas is okay but only the Senior Tech Official may give you permission to leave the tech area.
All classes MUST meet weight. The number MUST display and hold.
Pre-Race Inspections are for YOUR safety. They have nothing to do with post-race tech.
Protest = $200.00 Accept = $50.00
Must be done as soon as karts complete weigh in at scales.
All tech decisions will be made race day. No parts will be sent off.
Be positive. Display good sportsmanship. Race hard. Race Safe. Have fun!
Providence Raceway Inc. Payout Scale
|4–8||75% 1st – 25% 2nd|
|9–12||60% 1st – 30% 2nd – 10% 3rd|
|13–18||50% 1st – 25% 2nd – 15% 3rd – 10% 4th|
|19+||45% 1st – 25% 2nd – 15% 3rd – 10% 4th – 5% 5th|
This payout is normal for most classes.
Advertised payout on money races will override this pay scale.
We apologize but there will not be any refunds.
Sponsor Parking will go to year end awards for points races only.
To be eligible for prizes and year end awards you must run at least half of our points events.
Parking may be purchased on the home page. For more parking info, please call 309-202-9844
PARENTS: It is YOUR responsibility to make sure your child KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS what each flag means.
Yellow: Caution, SLOW Down
Red: Stop at the red flag
Passing Flag: MOVE over to the inside